Associated Home Care is home to a happy and thriving team of caregivers, of which you could be a part! We are hiring caring, compassionate and hard-working in-home caregivers for a variety of open positions, with flexible schedules and multiple shifts available. If you are a caring, compassionate, and dedicated caregiver, apply now to join our caregiving team!
- Socializes and engages with the client and provide cues to the client.
- Escorts and/or drives client to appointments, with the permission of the supervisor.
- Provides supervision, companionship, psychological and emotional support to clients. Encourages the client’s participation in social/ recreational activity, including activities such as preparing a light meal or snack.
- Engages in stimulating conversation and activities.
- Communicates and reports any changes or concerns regarding clients in a timely manner.
- Cooperates with all other caregivers to deliver excellent care to clients and participates in multi-disciplinary care delivery.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Completion of any training and education required by relevant contract, local, state, and/or Federal agencies.
Caregiver/Companion Benefits (Part-Time):
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Stock Purchase Plan
We care for all of our caregivers and do our best to make sure you are supported in every aspect of your career. Come work for us and discover why our company is the #1 In Home Senior Care provider in the state of Massachusetts.
Ready to start making a real difference in the lives of those in your community? Apply now to join our caregiving team!
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Associated Home Care
We are committed to providing the highest level of assistance in all aspects of home care whether at home, in an assisted living setting, via Hospice or any other care situations. Associated Home Care is the leading private home health care agency in Greater Boston. We are located in Beverly, Boston, Burlington, Fall River, Leominster, Marblehead, North Andover, Plymouth, Springfield, Taunton and Worcester, and we provide home care to families throughout Eastern, Central, and Southern Massachusetts.
We are committed to providing reliable, competent and affordable home care staff. Our office and field staff are here for you and your family 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Every employee is carefully screened and must pass extensive testing including a state-approved written test, an in-depth personal interview, reference checks, criminal background checks, current physicals and TB tests. All employees also undergo continuous training and supervision.
Company Website: associatedhomecare.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)