We are hiring caring, compassionate and hard-working In-Home Caregivers and Personal Care Attendants for a variety of open positions, all with flexible schedules and a variety of shifts available.
If you are a caring, compassionate, and dedicated caregiver - apply now to join our caregiving team!
Personal Care Attendant Responsibilities:
- Assist clients with bathing, dressing, grooming, skin care, mouth care, foot care, and toileting.
- Assist with denture care, cleaning of eye glasses and hearing aids.
- Assist client with ambulation and transferring. Client must be able to participate at least 50% with ambulation and transfer. Transfer examples – bed to chair/wheelchair and vice versa, in and out of shower/tub, commode.
- Assist with meal preparation and nutrition planning.
- Shopping and errands as authorized by office.
- Reports to supervisor and changes or concerns in client’s physical/emotional condition.
- Light housekeeping duties.
Personal Care Attendant Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Completion of any training and education required by relevant contract, local, state, and/or Federal agencies.
Personal Care Attendant Benefits (Part-Time):
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Stock Purchase Plan
We care for all of our Personal Care Attendants and do our best to make sure you are supported in every aspect of your career. Come work for us and discover why our company is the #1 In Home Senior Care provider in the state of Massachusetts.
Ready to start making a real difference in the lives of those in your community? Apply now to join our caregiving team!
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Associated Home Care
We are committed to providing the highest level of assistance in all aspects of home care whether at home, in an assisted living setting, via Hospice or any other care situations. Associated Home Care is the leading private home health care agency in Greater Boston. We are located in Beverly, Boston, Burlington, Fall River, Leominster, Marblehead, North Andover, Plymouth, Springfield, Taunton and Worcester, and we provide home care to families throughout Eastern, Central, and Southern Massachusetts.
We are committed to providing reliable, competent and affordable home care staff. Our office and field staff are here for you and your family 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Every employee is carefully screened and must pass extensive testing including a state-approved written test, an in-depth personal interview, reference checks, criminal background checks, current physicals and TB tests. All employees also undergo continuous training and supervision.
Company Website: associatedhomecare.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)