Home Health Needed – Beverly, MA
Would you like to be part of a happy and thriving team of caregivers? We are searching for a caring, compassionate and hard-working caregiver to be part of a small supportive housing building in Beverly, MA. These are currently part time and per diem weekday and weekend 8-hour shifts, including awake overnight positions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting clients with activities of daily living including: bathing, dressing, grooming, skin care, mouth care, foot care, and toileting as directed by resident’s care plan
- Providing medication reminders.
- Engaging in conversation with residents.
- Communicating and reporting any changes or concerns regarding clients in a timely manner.
- Cooperating with all other caregivers and staff to deliver excellent care to clients, and participating in multi-disciplinary care delivery.
Home Health Aide Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Successful completion of the Home Health Aide training or its equivalent or a current CNA license with successful completion of the Home Health Aide crossover training or its equivalent.
Home Health Aide Benefits (Part-Time):
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Stock Purchase Plan
We care for all of our caregivers and do our best to make sure you are supported in every aspect of your career. Come work for us and discover why our company is the #1 In Home Senior Care provider in the state of Massachusetts.
Apply now to find out more about joining our team!
Associated Home Care
We are committed to providing the highest level of assistance in all aspects of home care whether at home, in an assisted living setting, via Hospice or any other care situations. Associated Home Care is the leading private home health care agency in Greater Boston. We are located in Beverly, Boston, Burlington, Fall River, Leominster, Marblehead, North Andover, Plymouth, Springfield, Taunton and Worcester, and we provide home care to families throughout Eastern, Central, and Southern Massachusetts.
We are committed to providing reliable, competent and affordable home care staff. Our office and field staff are here for you and your family 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Every employee is carefully screened and must pass extensive testing including a state-approved written test, an in-depth personal interview, reference checks, criminal background checks, current physicals and TB tests. All employees also undergo continuous training and supervision.
Company Website: associatedhomecare.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)