Want to get the most out of your Home Health Aide / HHA career? Come work with an in-home care team that can give you everything you’re looking for and more!
Associated Home Care has a variety of HHA positions hiring right now, all of which come with competitive pay, part-time benefit packages, and flexible schedules that work with your needs!
A Day in the Life of an AHC Home Health Aide /HHA:
- Performs and assists clients with activities of daily living including: bathing, dressing, grooming, skin care, mouth care, foot care, and toileting.
- Performs non-skilled nursing tasks including: exercises that may include range of motion exercises, ambulation, regular skin care, care to pressure point areas, dressing changes, safe client transfers including transfers with mechanical devices or partners, using and maintaining special equipment and supplies appropriately, oral hygiene and hair care.
- Monitors and records vital signs including temperature, pulse, and respirations and monitors liquid intakes and outputs.
- Provides medication reminders.
- Plans, prepares, and serves meals according to dietary instructions.
- Accompanies client on errands or runs errands for the client, including shopping for food and household supplies.
- Maintains a clean and safe environment for client by performing household services.
- Engages in stimulating conversation and activities.
- Communicates and reports any changes or concerns regarding clients in a timely manner.
- Cooperates with all other caregivers and Home Health Aides to deliver excellent care to clients, and participates in multi-disciplinary care delivery.
Home Health Aide Benefits / HHA (Part-Time):
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Stock Purchase Plan
Home Health Aide/ HHA Requirements include successful completion of the Home Health Aide training or its equivalent or a current CNA license with successful completion of the Home Health Aide crossover training or its equivalent. Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
Don't wait to claim your HHA position- apply now to schedule an interview with AHC!
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Associated Home Care
We are committed to providing the highest level of assistance in all aspects of home care whether at home, in an assisted living setting, via Hospice or any other care situations. Associated Home Care is the leading private home health care agency in Greater Boston. We are located in Beverly, Boston, Burlington, Fall River, Leominster, Marblehead, North Andover, Plymouth, Springfield, Taunton and Worcester, and we provide home care to families throughout Eastern, Central, and Southern Massachusetts.
We are committed to providing reliable, competent and affordable home care staff. Our office and field staff are here for you and your family 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Every employee is carefully screened and must pass extensive testing including a state-approved written test, an in-depth personal interview, reference checks, criminal background checks, current physicals and TB tests. All employees also undergo continuous training and supervision.
Company Website: associatedhomecare.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)