Associated Home Care is hiring caring, compassionate and hard-working in-home Personal Care Attendants for a variety of open positions, with multiple shifts available that are flexible to your scheduling needs.
If you are a caring, compassionate, and dedicated Personal Care Attendant, apply now to join our caregiving team!
A Day in the Life of an AHC Personal Care Attendant:
- Assist clients with bathing, dressing, grooming, skin care, mouth care, foot care, and toileting.
- Assist with denture care, cleaning of eye glasses and hearing aids.
- Assist client with ambulation and transferring. Client must be able to participate at least 50% with ambulation and transfer. Transfer examples – bed to chair/wheelchair and vice versa, in and out of shower/tub, commode.
- Assist with meal preparation and nutrition planning.
- Shopping and errands as authorized by office.
- Reports to supervisor and changes or concerns in client’s physical/emotional condition.
- Light housekeeping duties.
Personal Care Attendant Benefits (Part-Time):
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Sick Time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Stock Purchase Plan
Personal Care Attendant Requirements include successful completion of any training and education required by relevant contract, local, state, and/or Federal agencies. Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
Ready to start making a real difference in the lives of those in your community? Apply now to join our caregiving team!
Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic
Associated Home Care
We are committed to providing the highest level of assistance in all aspects of home care whether at home, in an assisted living setting, via Hospice or any other care situations. Associated Home Care is the leading private home health care agency in Greater Boston. We are located in Beverly, Boston, Burlington, Fall River, Leominster, Marblehead, North Andover, Plymouth, Springfield, Taunton and Worcester, and we provide home care to families throughout Eastern, Central, and Southern Massachusetts.
We are committed to providing reliable, competent and affordable home care staff. Our office and field staff are here for you and your family 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Every employee is carefully screened and must pass extensive testing including a state-approved written test, an in-depth personal interview, reference checks, criminal background checks, current physicals and TB tests. All employees also undergo continuous training and supervision.
Company Website: associatedhomecare.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)