Home Health Aide (HHA) / Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) / PCA for In Home Care
Associated Home Care is home to a happy and thriving team of caregivers, of which you could be a part! We are hiring caring, compassionate and hard-working caregivers for a variety of open positions: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Home Health Aide (HHA), Personal Care Assistant (PCA), Homemaker, Caregiver / Companion. Experience in senior care or in home care is preferred but not required. Whether you're a full-time, part-time, daytime, nighttime or live-in caregiver - we welcome you.
Free HHA trainings:
- July 17th-July 31st
- August 21st-September 5th
Up to $450 in BONUSES:
- We are now offering free Home Health Aide (HHA) trainings and up to $450 in Bonuses for new hires! Whether you are a novice caregiver, an experienced PCA or a licensed CNA, acquiring a Home Health Aide certificate can be a great boost in your caregiving career.
Benefits include but not limited to:
- serious healthcare packages
- reasonable pay
- flexible schedules
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Escorting clients to errands and appointments
- Cuing clients to take medications on time
- Monitoring clients for health changes
- Homemaker: Household care, light housekeeping
- Companion care: providing companionship, light conversation
- Dietary aide: Cooking meals
- Personal care assistance: dressing, bathing and choosing the appropriate clothing
Free Home Health Aide (HHA) Trainings and New Hire Bonuses available at our Beverly and Burlington locations for a limited time only... Spots are filling up fast!
Apply now to secure your place in one of our upcoming HHA trainings:
Associated Home Care
We are committed to providing the highest level of assistance in all aspects of home care whether at home, in an assisted living setting, via Hospice or any other care situations. Associated Home Care is the leading private home health care agency in Greater Boston. We are located in Beverly, Boston, Burlington, Fall River, Leominster, Marblehead, North Andover, Plymouth, Springfield, Taunton and Worcester, and we provide home care to families throughout Eastern, Central, and Southern Massachusetts.
We are committed to providing reliable, competent and affordable home care staff. Our office and field staff are here for you and your family 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Every employee is carefully screened and must pass extensive testing including a state-approved written test, an in-depth personal interview, reference checks, criminal background checks, current physicals and TB tests. All employees also undergo continuous training and supervision.
Company Website: associatedhomecare.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)