Associated Home Care is home to a happy and thriving team of caregivers, of which you could be a part! We are hiring caring, compassionate and hard-working in-home caregivers with CNA and Home Health Aide certifications. Experience in senior care or home health preferred but not required.
Benefits include: serious healthcare packages, reasonable pay, flexible schedules and 401Ks.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Escort clients to errands and appointments
- Assist and/or provide clients with shopping support
- Cue clients to take medications on time
- Monitor clients for health changes
- Provide socialization
- Cook meals
- Assist clients in dressing and choosing the appropriate clothing
- Assist and/or provide clients with personal care needs, i.e. bathing, dressing, incontinence
- Perform hair and mouth cre
- Exercise as directed by the RN or PT
- Insure the client's safety
- Encourage the client to maintain a "normal routine" in the home with regards to meals and sleeping
- Light housekeeping
- Keep daily nursing notes in paperwork provided
- Acquire 12 hours of in-services per year and adhere to company policies and procedures
Physical Requirements: Includes, but not limited to: Frequent bending to care for clients, ability to stand stationary for at least 30 minutes, walking, able to go up and down stairs within client's home or as entrance/exit from client's home. Ability to move or lift up to 35 lbs. on a regular basis. Physical motion may involve twisting, turning, and arms overhead. Use of hands and fingers to handle or feel objects. Client's safety may rely on you able to speak, hear, and smell.
Associated Home Care, Inc. is a part-time employer and cannot guarantee any number of hours in any given week.
The employee is responsible for his/her own transportation.
The Agency cannot guarantee work close to your home or within walking distance, or on a bus line. The agency will consider transportation needs of the employee.
Apply now to schedule an interview... You could start working within the week!
Associated Home Care
We are committed to providing the highest level of assistance in all aspects of home care whether at home, in an assisted living setting, via Hospice or any other care situations. Associated Home Care is the leading private home health care agency in Greater Boston. We are located in Beverly, Boston, Burlington, Fall River, Leominster, Marblehead, North Andover, Plymouth, Springfield, Taunton and Worcester, and we provide home care to families throughout Eastern, Central, and Southern Massachusetts.
We are committed to providing reliable, competent and affordable home care staff. Our office and field staff are here for you and your family 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Every employee is carefully screened and must pass extensive testing including a state-approved written test, an in-depth personal interview, reference checks, criminal background checks, current physicals and TB tests. All employees also undergo continuous training and supervision.
Company Website: associatedhomecare.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)